Tomorrow's Post:
Skyrim and why it's amazing

Monday, December 19, 2011

Blog schedule update

With time running out in the year, I'm going to start doing blogs every other day. Topic will be game specific or another installment in the robotics series. There will be some exceptions to this rule, which I list below.

1) If something big happens in the gaming world, expect a blog about it that day. Unless I'm dead, I'll try my hardest to cover it.

2) If I am leaving for a few days I will condense some reading material for you all (like the 3 people that read this, hats off to you guys) to check out while I'm gone. It won't be shit that's just rushed either, don't worry.

On another note: I will be ending each blog with my twitter and youtube channel, please follow me and subscribe! Working to start being able to get out daily/every other day videos on the channel, and terrible views of life and games on my twitter. AT LEAST 3.9 A DAY. YEAH.

Thanks for reading!
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/JIBgaming
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/JIBgaming

Now go get naked, because it's Hanukkah.
True story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment